Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
wow,,im diggin that color and congrats on deciding to paint the WHOLE side mirror and not just the cap,,,im not the only one now:thumbsup:

· Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Alot of people will hate on it...i like it..id like to know what was needed to make the front fit im sure mods were needed thx
:iagree:,,,the thing about donks,bubbles and boxes is that those guys put rims on their cars that have no chance in hell of tucking AND they usually run some weird ass truck suspension a.k.a springs/shocks.........if this guy wanted to he could drop that thing down,,,so yes it has some big wheels BUT its technically differ from those "Dade county" rides.

· Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i decided to lift. it was not lifted at all before. i will prob end up droppin it right ontop of the wheels. i used to have a bagged tb on 22s and just wanted to do the opposite this time you know. or if the one custom 6" lift i found goes down in price i will do the 6" and mud tires on the 26's if they ever come out with them.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
very unique; have you thought about showig off that ride at our Tampa meet on the 18th?
i didnt even know there was a tampa meet. there is a car show on the 18th at the south florida fairgrouds. its supposed to be huge. how many people are going to that meet an where in tampa?

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,144 Posts
i didnt even know there was a tampa meet. there is a car show on the 18th at the south florida fairgrouds. its supposed to be huge. how many people are going to that meet an where in tampa?
where is this car show? :undecided

maybe we could go there after the meet if it's close to Tampa

btw, how did you bag the TB? is it all custom? :undecided

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
where is this car show? :undecided

maybe we could go there after the meet if it's close to Tampa

btw, how did you bag the TB? is it all custom? :undecided
the car show is in west palm beach at the central florida fairgrounds. it is going to be a huge show from what i hear. like real big. performances by some well known artists as well. i will most likely be parked in the convention center at that show.

http://www.thenewx1023.com/pages/4295583.php

the link above should give you all the info. i hope to see people there

as for my old bagged tb. it had the shockwaves in the front and bag over axle in the rear. i want to say the two compressors were viaar 380s and maybe a 12 gallon tank. its been a while. it may have been an 8 gallon tank. ill see if i can find some pics of the trunk setup. i had alot of fun with that thing. it didnt lay fram but sure was a fun truck.

· Registered
2002 olds bravada
118 Posts
I had a hard time seeing the old TB. Nice eye candy in the way. I would like to see the new one lifted with the new low profile off road tires. I am not sure if there are 26" mud tires out but I have seen the 22's on F250's and although they may not be doing much off roading, they look good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.