Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I wanted to ask if the wheels to a 01-05 tahoe z71 would fit right onto a new set of hankook dynapro atm rf10's 245/65/17 on my 07 tb. the tb isnt lifted but I think it would look sharp with them meaty tires. I just dont want any issues with something not bolting on right. my tb is a stock 07 with running boards so I think it will add that off road look it needs.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
The maximum tire diameter that can fit on the GMT-360 without wheel spacers is 30.5". The diameter of a 245/65/17 tire is 29.53". So the tire you're asking about will fit. However, as previously stated, you will need adapters to use the z71 rims.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
105 Posts
With the spacers installed with the Tahoe wheels how does it look? Does it stick out from the body of your car? Any pictures with it installed with the wheels and tires on the truck?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
84 Posts
:yes: That looks SHARP!!! How much did the tires and rims set you back? Did you notice the truck sitting any higher than before?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4 Posts
I like the way that looks

anyone know what tire and rim size and offset that is in that picture i like the way that looks

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
:yes: That looks SHARP!!! How much did the tires and rims set you back? Did you notice the truck sitting any higher than before?
:iagree:

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
21 Posts
anyone know what tire and rim size and offset that is in that picture i like the way that looks
The poster stated that it wasn't his truck. A quick search through the lifted picture thread found the picture and info. Tires are 265/70/17. My guess is they could cost anywhere from $5-$5000, depending who you know.:D

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
13 Posts
spacers?

In order to fit Full size chevy wheels, you need wheel spacers that will change the lug patter to 6x5.5
i wouldnt recoment running spacers or adapters on any vehicle. buying the right lug pattern wheels is simper, easier and less damaging to your vehicle. i work at discount tire and we wont even work on anything with wheel spacers because of the risk. they screw up the bearings and they are know to just let your wheels fly off.
personally, i wouldnt do it. its easy to find a set of 6x5.5 online. go for that.:)

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
Tpms

Hi there i am also putting Tahoe z71 rims on my TB. What did you do about your tpms sensors? Were you able to program them or did u go on without them? Response would would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts