Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
222 Posts
Depends on the special at the bar? lol... Been doing the World of Beer Tour at Old Chicago, had some I liked and some I haven't. I like the Lost Coast Brewery's stuff (AlleyCat, Great White, Downtown Brown), the local Boulevard stuff, Blue Moon (and Blue Moon Summer). For the nights when cash is runnin low but you need a buzz, Steel Reserve... usually bout a buck for a 24oz. can, I heard they make 40's too but haven't seen or wanted to try it lol. It's decent and cheap give a good buzz after a few cans. But for now Back up to O.C. and on with the beer tour! :D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
97 Posts
So many beers, so little time... My fav's in no particular order:

Yuengling Lager from the Commonwealth of PA
Sierra Nevada - about any of them, but the Big Foot and Pale Ale are awesome
Kalamazoo Brewing - Bells Pale Ale and Porter plus Two Hearted Ale
Anchor Steam
Bluegrass Brewing Company - the pale ale and porter
Shiner Bock
Smithwicks from our friends at Guinness
Anything someone else is buying me at the bar...:weird:
Wow this is the only post on here that has any good beer in it.

SN , in Cali, Big Foot, excellent, or Celebration, is good.
Bells, in Michigan, they do great beer also.
BBC in Louisville does great beer.

Give me a great big hoppy IPA, or double/triple IPA, for all the resinous hop smell.

Or a nasty dark Imperial Stout, so thick you could drink it with a fork.

Anything from Stone Brewing, in Cali, is delicious. Anyone ever read the back side of the 22 oz bombers like Arrogant Bastard?

Beer. It's not for breakfast anymore.

And a thread resurrected from the dead, started by members who no longer frequent this site.

·
Registered
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
270 Posts
The kind that makes everyone happy .

I can't remember the last beer I had , it's been that long ago .
I do recall I bought a 6pk for Trout camp about 15 years ago . 2 years later I gave 4 of that 6pk away .

·
Registered
2003 Trailblazer
2 Posts
My Lord- what a wonderful topic! SO MANY excellent beers in this world, and as much as I have tried, I am no where NEAR an expert! It really depends on the occasion, weather, my immediate desire.... but FREE is my all-time fave! Daily, I tend to drink Steel Reserve. NOT a great beer, but VERY strong, and very cheap. And when you are a life-long (but functional!) alcoholic, potency is important. If I can drink ANYTHING, I tend to go German lagers, but there are MANY great beers left to sample!

61 - 77 of 77 Posts