Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Stella is nice! price here is same same (kind of) dosent mather if it's import or not...

actually I was out on our local pub and ordered a miller lite, you guys cant seriously mean that that "beer" is the best???! :confused:
I taste pretty close to water, nothing at all! Girl-beer, beer for people who cant drink beer :D havent you tried a Carlsberg Export/gold/hof or someone other quality beer? (maybe unusuall 'over there') even bud and corona taste more than miller lite.

as we say here (translatet word for word) "the tast is like the but/as*, divide (or full of sh*t)

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
411 Posts
well since I'm from st. louis I would have to say that 90% of the time I drink a bud product. However I am a big fan of Canadien beers (labatt and molson), and really like Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
187 Posts
corona and bud light isent beer :laugh:

Miller lite, is not the same as just miller right? I saw it today, but I dident think about how it looks
I agree with you on that! I prefer Green Heiney's

All I drink is Heineken usually a few a day.......If the store is out (I see more full moons) I'll go for St. Pauli or Molson.....But to each his own

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
790 Posts
Bud Light if it's a party ie: beer pong, chugging, or card games.

Otherwise if I'm out to dinner or just feel like having a beer I'll get a Yuengling or Amberbock on draft.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
199 Posts
K cider....6.9 percent alcohol....best thing I have ever tasted...just like drinkin apple cider.

but to stay on the cheap side give me a couple Coors Light or some Bud and I'm game for the night!

I will say anything but Busch ....uck!

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
There is only two kinds of beer.......... the one you buy and the one that's free.

When I buy, it's usually a moosehead ale. The ale is in a brown bottle, not the green bottle (which is labelled beer) in the US.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
161 Posts
Is it beer?

Does Guiness Extra Stout count as beer? If they don't have it when I go out to eat, I don't usually order any other beer. I've lost my taste for anything else. If it's a toss up on where to go out to eat, whether they serve Guiness becomes the tie breaker.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts