Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! new guy here.

Myself: 26. married, active duty US Coast Guard. 3 dogs. Stationed in Elizabeth City, NC. Homeport: Houston, TX

My truck: 2007 Trailblazer LS 4X4. Bought used with 17k miles. Now has almost 60k. Been to Wisconsin twice, Texas once. Weathered Hurricane Ike, and proved her capabilities. Stable in high wind, can tow large trees off the road, and ford flooded streets. Named Serenity, after the spaceship from the movie Serenity (TV Series: Firefly)
Mods: 6 Code 3 Stilletto LED's (for fire department responce) 2 CB radios, 1 scanner. Sony aftermarket CD player with MP3 input. 750 watt inverter that needs re-installed. Whelen strobe box... but no strobes... (they were 20 year old ones that blew out in Hurricane Ike... I need some new ones!!) Garmin GPS
Planned mods: NEW BUMPER!! (hopefully with foglights) More strobes, siren, HAM radio. Brush guard, lift kit? (ground clearance SUCKS!!!!)

Road weary after goin to Wisconsin last CHRISTmas:

Flexin:

(that's my buddies old S-10 in the background)

Dressed up as Ecto451:

(for the release of the Ghostbusters video game. The milk crate on the roof was for the temporary addition of my old siren. Ecto 450, my old suburban is out of sight behind the TB)

OUCH!! (or why i'm in the market for a new bumper):

driver ran a redlight, compounding the damage cause by my wife backing into me...

Sleeping puppies, on the road home from Wisconsin: (that's all 3 of 'em, Pumper's head is out of sight behind my seat)

Tanker and Honey (this was on the trip up to WI)

BRRRR!!!!!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
963 Posts
Nice dogs and nice ride. I have an 06 LT bumper cover with one good fog light in it; its got slight damage as well though on the drivers side. PM me and I'll send some pics of it if interested.

Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
107 Posts
Active duty CG here too, stationed in Alexandria VA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.