Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my setup. Pretty simple 3" PVC with a 45* painted with krylon high temp paint, came out looking pretty good also gutted the airbox. Get extra 20 miles out of tank of gas. 410 miles till the gas light comes on from full. Lot better pickup getting on highway.
Still to come is AEM dryflow filter to replace stock one in pic and plan to clean throttle body when i get new filter. And gut resonator to make it look more stock. One other thing considering is switching to abs from pvc per other diyer due to possible fumes from heated pvc.
Only issue im having is the engine light. Lean code po171, i resealed my connections and did gasket around MAF so hopefully with that it goes away if not the cleaning and filter might. Anyone have and resolve this issue any other way?

· Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea just cutting the resonator so i can put it back over the pipe to give it more stock look.
ha i seen the trashcan thing posted

What do you mean by gutting the resonator? just putting a 3" hole in it so your pipe goes through?
I have never looked in it to see what it looks like.
thanks

BTW you are missing your trashcan isolation and sealer

http://www.f150online.com/forums/lig...ir-intake.html

flush door molding too

http://www.customautotrim.com/produc...dings/door.htm

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
well today i noticed my light finally shutoff so think it finally adjusted to the difference. I did last week clean the MAF and reset code, but light came back on till today. So think im all set now. Oh i also added aem dryflow filter to replace the stock in the pic. Tune next im catching that sale this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.