Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
looks cool. if you get it and dont like it there is always ebay to put it on. LOL:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
37 Posts
From the looks of it it looks nice, but you can make about anything look good on the internet to help sell it. I say buy it and let us know!! Only thing I didn't see for the unit I looked out was it didn't state the volt output on the rca's and said it had a preset EQ which for anyone with a slight interest in SQ is not good. Let us know

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt_xl
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From the looks of it it looks nice, but you can make about anything look good on the internet to help sell it. I say buy it and let us know!! Only thing I didn't see for the unit I looked out was it didn't state the volt output on the rca's and said it had a preset EQ which for anyone with a slight interest in SQ is not good. Let us know
I will. If anyone esle is interested CarVideoDirect.net sells the same unit for $365 free ship.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
i personally wouldn't but it for my car but for the woman's car i think it might be an option. As far as buying name brand stuff i would rather do that but then again pioneer, kenwood, and alpine started at the same level. Someone had to give them a chance somewhere to start.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
Audio Output is 2.0V RMS and your right about the EQ preset only except you do you have a tone control of +/- 8db @ 100Hz Bass and 10kHz Treble

My opinion just like everyone elses. Don't get it. :nono:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts