Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last week i got into an accident and the insurance company called me today and totaled it so the only thing i could salvage was the i.c.p.w. led taillights and a k&n 77 series air intake that had 5k miles on it tops and i also have original stock wheels and tires + the spare im not sure if another trailblazer is gonna be in my future so ill be selling these parts on the classified section soon so be sure to check in, if u have questions u can pm me or w/e. here's some pics of the final product of last week

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
ouch...i'm assuming you're okay?

btw, are those nexen tires?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i was the only one in the car i wasnt payin attention (f-in w/ my ipod) n drifted over on someones lawn cause there was no curb n slammed into a huge rock, i walked out w/o a scratch, air bags didnt even go off but now i might be facing a dui cause i didnt blow into the breathalizer, didnt realize that was an automatic dui so i'll see what happens, but other than that i walked away unharmed. i got the pms ill keep everyone updated, prob. by the end of the week ill figure out what im doing i have court on thursday so i hope luck is on my side for once.

ouch...i'm assuming you're okay?

btw, are those nexen tires?
they were toyo proxes

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
267 Posts
Glad to hear you're ok.

Maybe you can fight the breathalyzer thing if they try to use it against you since (I assume) you weren't asked to blow. If you were asked to and refused to.... that's different.

Read the laws and be ready. You might aswell get on probation or something like that.

Good luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts