Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys...if anyone doesn't remember me I had a 02 LS with Dropstar 24's, drop kit, tvs, system, hids all that crap...well to give a little update it was time to grow up...so I got rid of my rims my system and in process of getting rid of other stuff...any who i was just throwing my 2 cents in and letting people know how good the TB looks just plain stock...I still do have my drop kit on but it still looks sick withouth the rims...holla

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Good to see you again! :yes:

I think the TB is one of the best looking stock SUV's on the market (or, now, in the market).

That's my opinion, and I do like mods, but if you need to have a stock vehicle, I would pick the TB again any day!

Welcome back!

Chris

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,121 Posts
What's up slick? I thought you ditched the TB and were driving a 'Burban these days?

Anywho.. WB..

Possibly gonna try and set up a TB meet here in Myrtle Beach sometime in the Spring... You're GF still live this way?

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Welcome back.........so just curious on why you got rid of the 24's? Just wasn't feeling it anymore??

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome back.........so just curious on why you got rid of the 24's? Just wasn't feeling it anymore??
Well mostly...just needed the dough...and i sold them for $900 bucks wheels and tires:eek:...Dropstars with the Pirelli tires

What's up slick? I thought you ditched the TB and were driving a 'Burban these days?

Anywho.. WB..

Possibly gonna try and set up a TB meet here in Myrtle Beach sometime in the Spring... You're GF still live this way?
Ohhh I've still got the burban and it is in planning mode right now...got some plans for it...I just got ready to sell my tb and then couldn't...nothing was wrong with it and it does get pretty decent gas mileage so I'm just gonna keep it...what is the use of getting rid of something good...haha...yeah i still am dating the girl from mb...i actually just left there today...her brother had a wrestling tourney at carolina forest high school today so we watched that...you should def set something up...that would be great...sun, sand and tb's what could be better

wow I thought you totally got rid of your TB, glad to hear you still have it. If you needed the money it is good that you sold some of your mods but not all mods are bad, the HID's really help you see at night
Trust me I did keep my HID's...they are great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts