Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, i sold my beloved 03 LTZ in February of 08 and have missed it every day since. If i see a TB with no roof rack crossbars or its debadged im like "check out that TB, its debadge!" and my friends ar elike "your so hung up on Trailblazers, they arent even that great" and im like "They are amazing. I miss mine so much."

But now, i got accepted to NDSU in Fargo ND and there is nooooo way im taking my car with my up there. RWD=bad for all that stuff and i wouldnt want it sitting outside potentially getting broken into or somthing (this car is my new baby)

So... i talked to my mom and she is like ok, well maybe we can split the cost of a used car or somthing.

So i was looking at a black 02 LTZ with 120k for 6grand and she was like "you can get a Trailblazer for 6 grand???"

So i might be getting another Trailblazer some time this summer. :tiphat Now im excited. :crazy:

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everyone i know doesnt care for them (unless its an SS) but they just dont realise how great they are until you own one and drive it every day!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
138 Posts
If i see a TB with no roof rack crossbars or its debadged im like "check out that TB, its debadge!" and my friends ar elike "your so hung up on Trailblazers, they arent even that great" and im like "They are amazing. I miss mine so much."

I'm very similar, my friends can't figure out why I'm so obsessed about them. They don't know what they're missing :p
I even play a game with my dad when we're driving to see who can spot more TrailBlazers lol:laugh:

Got my friends playing it now too:raspberry

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Same here man, my parents bought my 02 because it was a bigger, more powerful Blazer. I was 12 when they bought it and my bro was 9, so it was the kid hauler/trip mobile. Got my SS because I love my TB big time (and it moves so much better, can pass without downshifting easily).

Heck, you should by my 02 with 104k on it for about that much!! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts