Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, lift r up and I got together for coffee this afternoon. Heck of a nice guy and we stayed longer than we planned just chatting about trucks and about life.

He has a gorgeous light green TB (the colour I almost bought) and we had a good time comparing notes and future mods. We, of course, had a few mandatory pauses in the conversation to admire the attractive ladies strolling down Corydon Avenue on a summer afternoon, but that's just expected.

(Hey, I may be old but I ain't dead. My doctor said I was in amazing shape for a 70-year-old guy! Sadly - I'm 53, but this must relate to my special high-carbohydrate/high beer diet I have been on for ... oh, about 53 years. But then the doctor stuck a finger up a place I don't want to talk about, and we were friends again ...)

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,421 Posts
Yeah, lift r up and I got together for coffee this afternoon. Heck of a nice guy and we stayed longer than we planned just chatting about trucks and about life.

He has a gorgeous light green TB (the colour I almost bought) and we had a good time comparing notes and future mods. We, of course, had a few mandatory pauses in the conversation to admire the attractive ladies strolling down Corydon Avenue on a summer afternoon, but that's just expected.

(Hey, I may be old but I ain't dead. My doctor said I was in amazing shape for a 70-year-old guy! Sadly - I'm 53, but this must relate to my special high-carbohydrate/high beer diet I have been on for ... oh, about 53 years. But then the doctor stuck a finger up a place I don't want to talk about, and we were friends again ...)
Great news! Fabulous to see you guys managed to spend some time together and shoot the BS. I'm also Glad to hear that your visit with the Doc was maybe not all fun but returned good news. As long as he never sends flowers after the appointment :excited::crackup:

There is nothing more fun than getting together with other people that share the same passion for these Trucks :thumbsup:

Cheers,

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
:crackup::crackup:I agree it's always a good time. How have you all been? My computer wouldn;t turn on after that day have to say I sure missed this place awww my home away from home lol glad to be back my computer is finaly getting fixed just house sitting for my sister so I get to mess around on her computer lol we will deffinetly have to get together again for some coffe or a couple beers between all of us peggers now we are slowly getting bigger it is alwaays nice to have more members hope we can do it soon. And Dave I agree with Bill on that one. As long as you ain't receiving flowers in the mail it's all good :crackup: :rotfl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.