Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help here I have a 02 TB 85k miles, it my girls ride and today went to go out and the a/c wont blow threw the vents just threw the floor so she says it did once before and when she parked and came back out and started it was fine, so i pull over turn it off then turn the key back to on the a/c blows from the vents, go to start it wont start, it will turn over so i check couple things fuses, relays all good check the fuel pump dont hear anything, so tow it to the shop, put on the lift change fuel pump and filter same problem, so im like what the hell it as pressure, so i check the power to the pump and its only getting power for a split second when you first cycle the key no power when attempting to start it, once it got power when attmepting to start for a second after several trys. so i call a good friend thats very mechanicaly incilned ( he is 2000 mile away) he thinks its the ignition module. want to know what you guys thing? after reading around on the forum im thinking maybe ignition switch ? theres no codes on and the reduce engie power light is on when trying to start never notice that before, no the securtiy light is not flashing was my first thought.

thanks for the help

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,513 Posts
I know you posted the vehicle year in your posts, but you will have more success with responses if we can see the vehicle info on every post.
You can get there by using the User CP pull down.

Welcome to the site, and your mechanic friend is correct, it sounds like the ignition switch to me.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
In our experience here on trailvoy, bad throttle body sensors will throw you a code. And replacements are only $100 on Ebay if you can afford to wait. Very odd to go into REP without seeing a code to say WHY.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.