Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for this topic and came up empty. I thought I had seen this one before but maybe it was blended in with another post. I am looking for the wiring chart going into the bose amp connector. I would like to use it to tap into for the speaker output to feed signal from an aftermarket amp. I know this is not the cleanest way due to the thinner wiring but dont feel like messing with the doors right now other than speaker replacement.

So the wires I need specifically are front and rear door. Also the tweeter wires unless they split from the front doors somewhere up front.

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
So the wires I need specifically are front and rear door. Also the tweeter wires unless they split from the front doors somewhere up front.
The tweeters are on their own circuits.

If you are looking for a signal to hook up a sub, the front doors outputs are preferred.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
38 Posts
Wires A5-A8 are the door speakers?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I wasn't specific enough. What I wanted to do was run an aftermarket amp to the front and rear speakers. Instead of running new wire to the speakers I wanted to run the output of the aftermarket amp through the factory wiring into the doors, bypassing the bose amp.
Not going to do it until/if I replace the factory speakers, but this may be able to help someone else.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
11 Posts
Delphi connector availability

DELPHI CONNECTOR AVAILABILITY

I found this site today, it is called Mouser Electronics they have just about every GM Delphi Connector there is. Sockets, Plugs, Terminals, Tools, etc. They had everything I needed.

Mouser.com if you know the part number you need just use the search option. They have Reasonable shipping and it looks like they have quick delivery. And no minimum order

I hope this helps, and I hope I added this link to the correct place.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,339 Posts
No, A5-8 are the dash speakers

WRONG! A9-12 are the midrange door speakers in the front doors.

The rear speakers are in the C2 connector, pins B, C, F, & G

:thx
No, they had it right.

A 5-8 are the front door speakers.

A 9-12 are the dash speakers.

And the rear door speakers are as you say.

Anybody need a more detailed schematic (for the '05 on up Bose), PM your email address to me, and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
9 Posts
07 ss sub

The tweeters are on their own circuits.

If you are looking for a signal to hook up a sub, the front doors outputs are preferred.
hi the front door midbass speaker wires are the best to hook up to? I have a crossover with low z input that im going to hook upfrom the stock bose amp to my crossover then to my amp for my sub.the back door speaker wires would not work as well or since im using a crossover it don't matter what speaker wires I use for the low z input? If u can help thank you very much.

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
hi the front door midbass speaker wires are the best to hook up to? I have a crossover with low z input that im going to hook upfrom the stock bose amp to my crossover then to my amp for my sub.the back door speaker wires would not work as well or since im using a crossover it don't matter what speaker wires I use for the low z input? If u can help thank you very much.
Well I'm against LOCs but if I had to use one I would tap one of the front doors. From what others have said, using the rear doors isn't as good.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
9 Posts
Thanx I have never used low z I don't like either. But I want bass and don't have$ 1000 for the head unit I want.thanx

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
33 Posts
Sorry to dig up an old thread but does someone have the wiring diagram for the 04 LT trailblazer's bose amplifier? I wanna find a good place for my remote wire and i figured that the bose amp would be my best bet.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
11 Posts
I am away from home where the diagrams are
There are two types of amps uqa is the class 2 amp which is larger amp
The class 2 is controlled by the bcm
I will look when I get back

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1 Posts
2002EnvoySLTw/BOSE

anybody have a schematic for 2002 Envoy SLT w/ Bose? Is the posted schematic the same for mine or only for '05+?

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
9 Posts
JVC kw-avx810 installation in GMC Envoy 2003

I just bought jvc kw-avx810 online and want to install it in GMC Envoy 2003 with existing Bose Radio with AMP and onstar.

I just bought the basic wiring harness to connect wires but i am bit confused . as the OEM radio has 2 sockets in the back and the harness that i bought has just 1 12or14 pin connector (big one) so what should i do about the small pin thing . I do not want to retain the chimes or on star . Just want to install the after market radio and connect it to the existing AMP . If you guys want i can upload the pictures in both connectors.

Also if possible would need the wiring schematics or whatever thing that helps me wire this thing . I do not want to spend 100-150$ by going to professional

:thx:thx:thx

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
5 Posts
Bose 2005

Please email the 05 Bose Wiring diagram to me,I am new user to site to add Sub to my stock HU.
Thanks

denali05([email protected])

No, they had it right.

A 5-8 are the front door speakers.

A 9-12 are the dash speakers.

And the rear door speakers are as you say.

Anybody need a more detailed schematic (for the '05 on up Bose), PM your email address to me, and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
5 Posts
I have 03 TB, has boss factory speakers, so I'm assuming it has the amp. I have aftermarket h/u and want to use it with my aftermarket amp to power my sub. Should I use factory amp for factory speakers, or can use another aftermarket amp to power the factory speakers until I get new ones. Can anyone guide me thru this? I have read entire post/threads and see no wiring diagrams or schematics for 03 tb ltz. Please help. I'm lost.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also, do I need the chime, rap, swc interface to hook all this up and keep all factory options, chime,acc, rap, etc working?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can I eliminate factory amp all together and just install new head unit, interface, steering wheel controls, my new speakers in all doors run by one amp, and my sub run fromthe other amp, with a capacitor?
I don't really know where to start, and if I can eliminate factory amp without losing any necessary functions.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts