Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to get a wiring harness for the front door of my 06 envoy XL Denali. i need the entire harness that comes from the plug on the outside of the car to the window switches. would anyone know were i could get it.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Assuming driver's door (you didn't mention which one), you have to choose one of the many possibilities from this page, according to your option RPO codes:

http://www.compnine.com/index.php?u...2000000821&capuid=1&majorgroup=02&grouptype=B

For instance, GM #15240041 supports ASF,UA2,UA6(EXC UQA)(1ST DES)

"1ST DES" means first design, meaning they changed it during the production run. It may be that only a dealer who can run your VIN can obtain the exact number with any certainty.

Amazingly enough, parts4chevys.com lists that part as available, and only $50!

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info. that link you sent is very confusing. i am not sure what part is what.

and yes you are right it is the drivers side door.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
The top link goes directly to the compnine.com component view for the door harness. Everything has a number, then scroll down and look in the left column for the corresponding number.

There's a learning curve. Parts counter folks are usually very good at looking this stuff up quickly - I no longer underestimate how hard their jobs are.

You could just go to the dealer and pay maybe $70-75 list price for it, but they'd look it up and order you the right one.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry but i dont mean to be an ass but i was looking for the entire harness. the # are on each clip. the harness has many clips.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Look at the description and the callouts. #12 is the harness. Its description says it includes 1, 4-11, which are connectors.

If exploded parts diagrams are confusing, you may order the wrong one since you also have to cross reference to your specific option RPO codes.

I recommend the dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts