Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a wiring diargram for the power seats for my 03 envoy xl. I have a wire on the drivers side that is disconnected from somewhere but i dont see where. does anyone have this

Jeff

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I can scan one in. Are you certain it's related to the power seats? There are also possible seat belt and air bag harnesses under there. If you had a picture I could be sure. Or a description of the wire and color. Do you have the memory seats? If so, there's also a memory module under there. Heaters? Power lumbar support?

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess i generalized when i said the power seats, what i mean is the wiring under the seat. there are 2 small wires that come out of the main harness connector, that run along the drivers door side, they are boht black in color. they rin into a plastic connector and then run out the toher side. they are covered in a black almost like shrink tubing that has not been shrunk. it goes for about 6 inches and then it was cut off, and i dont know where it was cut off from. there are 2 almost identical on the console side of the seat but they are colored, but they do the same thing as far as go into a plasctic connector and then these particular ones go into the back of the seat. i assume the black ones tha are cut might be heat, lumbar, or something of that nature.

I do have heated seats, the lumbar control, and also the memory seats for driver 1 and 2. i hope this helps. This was the original problem that i have had of which has led to other problems, as discusses in other posts. I am picking up the mega fuse from the post i had and hopefully will get all my power and my power seat problems figured out this weekend.

Thanks for all your help

jeff

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
That's why I had to ask. The various wires are sometimes documented in multiple schematics not organized by location (like under the seat) but by subsystem.

When you can, let me know what the colors are on the colored ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.