Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
If you only need to know what the wire colors are, there is a wire diagram for an '06 Trailblazer under the resources tab at the top of the page. That is the latest one there is. If you actually need to view a wire diagram, they have one in the back of a Haynes manual. I personally think the wire diagrams in the resources section should be called something else like wire color list. I just think it's misleading because I thought there would actually be a real diagram shown.:confused:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I can scan in that part of the shop manual. Assume you want the ones for trailer lights since you posted in the towing section? Do you have a specific question I can answer faster for you? Something not working?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have figured out the color code for the lights on the rear of the trailblazer. What I am planning to do is go through a Converter to 6 diodes to utilize the seperate turnsignal, brake light and taillights. What I would like to do is incorporate the center brake light in the line for the brakelights. I was hoping to find where the center light connects to either the right or left brake light, and utilize only one diode ahead of that junction. I am making an assumption that the center light ties onto either the left or right brake light.
If I have to add another diode and run the wire from the center light through the tailgate, across the ceiling and down the side to my harnass, I'll just not do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts