Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i few months ago my right passenger window just didnt open or close anymore...i was way to busy to check it out...so finally right now i checked it and the circle plastic part were the window motor goes is mest up...i tryed putting it back correctly and nothing it just dont work...heres a pic of a window motor..but im looking for the part that connects to the motor..anyone knows which one??...

http://www.conquestauto.com/catalog/e5_1_1432_1.JPG

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Describe messed up... Is it getting power? It's kinda hard to decipher what exactly the problem is...

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
268 Posts
I think by looking at the photo that is the gear that the cable winds into, both of my rear regulators went bad and I had to replace the complete regulator (#10 ) in the previous diagram. I think they were a little over $125 each(a couple years ago) and were pretty easy to switch out. you can also find regulators on ebay good luck

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think by looking at the photo that is the gear that the cable winds into, both of my rear regulators went bad and I had to replace the complete regulator (#10 ) in the previous diagram. I think they were a little over $125 each(a couple years ago) and were pretty easy to switch out. you can also find regulators on ebay good luck
these little things cost $125????...are you serious..hahha...damn or im i gona have to change everything?....but ill check ebay...thanks...or if someone can send me a link on the part for cheap or something.

thanks

·
Registered
941 Posts
If I recall, GM only sells that as an assembly now, motor, regulator, everything. It has been a couple of years since I was in parts, though...

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
268 Posts
these little things cost $125????...are you serious..hahha...damn or im i gona have to change everything?....but ill check ebay...thanks...or if someone can send me a link on the part for cheap or something.

thanks
its $125for the whole regulator, including the motor, that is the only way that they are sold as far as I know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts