Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one ,,,

I have a 'non bose' system on my Trailblazer ext , and I've been looking for an oem navigation to plug in my TB but I couldn't find anything ,they're all for the bose system :hissy:, so what can I do to plug 'bose' nav ??
I read on another forum that ''this nav: 15800000 will work on non bose'' but I'm not sure if this right .

I hope you guys could help me .

Thanx :thx

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Hey every one ,,,

I have a 'non bose' system on my Trailblazer ext , and I've been looking for an oem navigation to plug in my TB but I couldn't find anything ,they're all for the bose system :hissy:, so what can I do to plug 'bose' nav ??
I read on another forum that ''this nav: 15800000 will work on non bose'' but I'm not sure if this right .

I hope you guys could help me .

Thanx :thx
That info is incorrect. That part requires a Bose amp to work properly.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^
I could'nt find this part.

Thanx guys.

So, it requires a Bose amp to plug a non bose nav , what about the speakers should i change them ? :hopeless

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
115 Posts
There is a sticky at the top of the Audio and Electronics forum that has a great deal of information regarding this subject.

For vehicles with a Bose System you would first need to determine if you have a Lux or non-Lux amplifier.

Newest revisions of TNR navigation part numbers
Lux: 15800001
Non-Lux: 15800000

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Tb has non-lux non-bose amp ,and I still looking for non bose nav but nothing 'till now , So did any body try to change the amp and plug the bose nav ?
:thx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts