Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have an 07 envoy, and ive been looking around for new rims and i opted on either the Boss 318 rims or the Boss 330's..I realize that alot of people have the 330's, so right now im leaning way towards the 20inch 318's. but the problem is, i called a guy about buying the 318's, and he seemed a little skeptical on if they would fit the envoy. but on a couple different websites i notice that those rims come up when i set it to show only rims that fit the envoy..

so the bottom line is, does anyone know for sure if the 20" Boss 318's will fit my 07 envoy ?

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
its not necessarily "will the 318's fit",BUT more about does the company you order them from carry them in our lug pattern....our lug pattern is hard to find wheels for thats why everybody gets 330's,,for some reason alot of places carry those for out pattern......if you want something different try this place......http://www.americanwheels.us/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_43.............its where i bought mine,,you'll have to email them,,they dont post a number but they have a ton to choose from...

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
ONLY 2:hahano::hahano::hahano: more like 20-25,, maybe more,,they are a very very popular wheel.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
ok so i have an 07 envoy, and ive been looking around for new rims and i opted on either the Boss 318 rims or the Boss 330's..I realize that alot of people have the 330's, so right now im leaning way towards the 20inch 318's. but the problem is, i called a guy about buying the 318's, and he seemed a little skeptical on if they would fit the envoy. but on a couple different websites i notice that those rims come up when i set it to show only rims that fit the envoy..

so the bottom line is, does anyone know for sure if the 20" Boss 318's will fit my 07 envoy ?
Owen has a set of the 318's in 20's. I think he bought them from wheelsnext.com, the boss 330's would look sweet in the 22's.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
12 Posts
ONLY 2:hahano::hahano::hahano: more like 20-25,, maybe more,,they are a very very popular wheel.
If you notice I said 22s not 20s Boss just started making the 330s in 22s and they only made a limited run to see if the demand was good or not. Now I do know that there are 20 sets of the chrome made but I only know of 2 that have been sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts