Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_denali
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to move my 2008 Envoy tires/wheels to a 2006 TB. Is there any issue to doing this.

·
Registered
2004 Trailblazer LS 4x4, 4.2L:, 2016 ATS-V, 2014 CTS-V Wagon, 2018 Audi A7
144 Posts
Wow, you've been quiet over the last five and a half years. I'm new here and I spent a weekend searching reading numerous posts about tire sizes on stock rims. I have smaller rims than yours so I can't help you eyour questions, but the answer is out there.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
10 Posts
Try this site { Tire Size Calculator } Overall diameter of the tire would be my first comparison. Stock suspension max dia. cannot exceed 30.6'' OA on the 360 platform. Lug pattern should be the same IIRC. Good luck! 1.jpg 2.jpg

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_denali
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, you've been quiet over the last five and a half years. I'm new here and I spent a weekend searching reading numerous posts about tire sizes on stock rims. I have smaller rims than yours so I can't help you eyour questions, but the answer is out there.
Thanks. Yeah, been busy running a couple of businesses, but trying to be semi-retired and get back in to fooling with cars again. Thanks for touching base.

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_denali
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was able to fit 265/70-17 on my stock XUV with just a small shim on the front, no contact issues but they are the max without a lift

1 - 6 of 6 Posts