Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting a set of running boards for the Envoy since I bought it, but never could rationalize buying them. I've decided that I want to get a set, but they seem difficult to find for the XL, and those I can find have outrageous shipping. There are two sets of TB EXT boards within like 45 min of here on Ebay that I could pick up. They're both from a 2005, I have a 2003. The question is will they fit? I've searched on here and found yes's and no's. It seems that they might not fit the correct contour causing a gap? But functionality wise will they bolt in the same holes and not be like 1/2 falling off or anything?

Thanks...and hurry one auction is up in 2 days! :)

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle_xl
389 Posts
06 Envoy Xl

Hi,
If you don't mind driving up to Augusta Maine the next time I'm down that way, you can have mine free. I drive about 8 hours to visit my son near Augusta fairly regularly.:grouphug:
PM if interested.
George

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
6 Posts
Denali XL running boards

I am looking to get rid of my factory Denali XL running boards but I would need the rocker panel parts from your non factory running board setup. I cannot seem to find the parts that I need on ebay or anywhere else just like it is hard to find the boards so it would be ideal to swap with someone that wants factory boards. I am in Toledo,Ohio and I would be willing to drive a ways if I didn't have to spend any money on parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts