Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,682 Posts
Ouch, well at least the damage wasn't too bad and i'm guessing she wasn't hurt which is the main thing:yes: Either way, it sucks getting into an accident.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
wow, is crazy that how the slowest crashes are always the expensive ones for some reason. Hope shes ok.

·
Registered
2004 olds bravada
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah she's fine, just upset with herself because we are already tight around Christmas and now we gotta shell out $500 for a deductible.

Yes the damage is pretty localized, lower bumper cover about $550, upper bumper cover about $350, headlight support bracket about $250, fender liner, about $100, another mounting bracket about $250, and every thing else is blending, labor, etc.......and the insurance company ok'd all brand new GM parts instead of aftermarket so that is good because I want to keep the final 500 in good condition with parts that fit nice and tight.....

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
319 Posts
That sucks but at least your wife is ok. Did you guys know that SUV bumpers dont hold that well against low speed crashes check it out on youtube.com. I dont know exactly the name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts