Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is placed in the right category, but I want to see how many people actually want this car to come back. I love the Envoy! The Vortec 4200 is such a great engine, and Ward's Top 10 Engines would agree as well.

If GMC revived this car, do you think they'd reintroduce the 4200? What would this car look like?

Any thoughts, opinions, pictures, mockups, drawings, or input is welcome! :)

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
28 Posts
It would look totally different front like terrain/ acadia. 4200 is done. In fact Aluminum i5, i6 is done. My dad works for gm. But the new engine layouts are looking very nice!! All direct injected!!!! Id LOVE TO SEE THE ENVOY LINE!!!!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
767 Posts
The acadia works well as an envoy replacement. I guess there's always the chance of it coming back if they decide to release the new trailblazer in the USA. Not gonna see the 4.2 come back...they've moved on.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
28 Posts
I enjoy the Acadia! Just would like to see another full frame smaller SUV not a fan of this crossover era we live in! :m2:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really wish they'd bring it back! such an awesome car, and the inline-six is just perfect. if only they beefed it up a little more, threw in a 6-spd auto, and maybe increased the ground clearance then I'd for sure invest in it!

found some concept plans for the front end...pretty neat stuff.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts