Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WannabeSS, joined when i was like, 15.... left-ish like 2 years ago, well, i am going to college next year. Grown up quite a bit since i was last here.

I had a 2003 LTZ TB Blue/pewter with tint, PCM4less tune, KN Intake HIDs, cross bars removed, ect.

I sold it last year. :sadcry:

I wish i had that damn thing every day. Bonded with that truck like no other.... but it got 11mpg and it had 70k miles, so i got what i could out of it and sold it. Bought a little car and i have been doing work on that.

Saving my pennies though, because i really want another TB. Maybe an 05. :)

Heres a pic of my TB before i sold it.

I hope you guys can forgive me for some of my immature-ness in the past and i hope we can be good friends again. :grouphug: I still read this site every day and like to see new things people have done. :tiphat

See you around.

-Janik

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2,667 Posts
Hi:
I remember you. Often wondered about you. Glad to see you are back. Good luck!

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yea, i feel lonely without a TB in the driveway. I always drive my aunts 07 TB every chance i get. She thinks im wierd for wanting to. :weird:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
Yeah if I were you, I wouldn't pull the same stuff you did last time. I hope you've changed, but some of those comments (mostly towards Danny and his ethnicity) on your way out were uncalled for, no matter your age. You just don't say those things.:m2:

So yeah, welcome back I suppose.

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
^Dont really know what your talking about, but ok i guess... :ugh:

Thanks everyone, i am quite different. :tiphat 2-3 years will do that to you. :sadcry: I miss my TB.

And tell Tom i miss him to. There is NO TB club in MN anymore... :hopeless I see Louis Zerr on occasion in his Envoy, but its rare.. :coffee

Oh btw guys, you want to see some learning curves when first begining to drive? :bonk:

These are the things me and my TB went through. :rotfl:

First, got a speeding ticket. my first ever. :nono: I was lost and a cop in the median tagged me and the baby TB at 70mph in a 55. :nono:

Second, i may have gone into a lot, and bogged the tb up to its doors in clay and mud. :hopeless Not one of my shining moments and i ahve never seen my mom so pissed off. Sat there from 4pm to 10:30pm, stuck. Took our old 00 Silverado, a come-along and some chains to get the poor TB free.

Aftermath pics (this was after it got cleaned up a bit)

Month after that, i rearended an exploder in a construction zone.. 100% my fault, i was looking at the guy with the sign, who the lady mistaked for saying stop and slammed on her brakes. i didnt see until too late.

And here was a pic or 2 of the TB on a land rover display at the old dealer. :thumbsup: Pretending to be the Roadie :)

Did my own mobile detailing business out of the back.

And that concludes pics. Im happy to say though, i have not had any incidents in over a year.

·
Registered
gmc
799 Posts
What's up dude ??? You still driving the G or so you have something else now ? You talk to Dan anymore, I exchange a few words every now and again over on S10forums.
Later :p

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Welcome back, i guess....

And let me introduce myself. Call me Bob, Bot, or a couple other expletives that cannot be uttered within these domain name walls. I'm pretty much the coolest guy ever, so get used to me chiming in:crackup:

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts

And let me introduce myself. Call me Bob, Bot, or a couple other expletives that cannot be uttered within these domain name walls. I'm pretty much the coolest guy ever, so get used to me chiming in:crackup:
You forgot modest. :crackup:

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Hi Bob lol

Stop me now before i start breaking out in Office Space lines :dielaugh:

Thanks everyone (besides 1 member) for the warm welcome back. :sadcry: I missed this club. Every day i wish i still had the TB. :grouphug: I would have done exhaust by now, and lowered it on Boss 316s. Would have looked so niiiice. :tiphat

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
You can have my TB.. the bastard is a money pit (in a good way) makes me wish I was spending all this money on an SS to mod :worried::suicide::bonk:

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your TB is one of a kinda dude. I saw your pics for the projector retrofit, and that is quality work right there. i want to see the cutoff lines on a garage door. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Your TB is one of a kinda dude. I saw your pics for the projector retrofit, and that is quality work right there. i want to see the cutoff lines on a garage door. :thumbsup:
yeah I will get pics of that once I re-adjust them and make custom cutoff shields for em

1 - 20 of 28 Posts