Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
All of that information just may be at the top of your post on the right hand side:laugh:

2007 Isuzu Ascender
Mineral Metallic 4.2L I6 2WD

Nice work, though:thumbsup:
i knew it was an Ascender by the license plate screws:crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
You guys are good. I figured you would just look at my profile, I just wanted to show off my sawzall skills. Now if I could figure out a way to put an Envoy grille up front she would look great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have an have an old outhouse in my backyard (it's an Alabama thing) with the hole filled so now it's a shed where I throw all the stuff I take off the Isuzu. I still have the spare it's the six spoke kind if anybody wants it, I can't use it because I have larger than stock tires on my truck.

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
i tried to respond to your question,,would not go thru,,the grills have different shape on bottom ,but still looks like it would be a go..the grill is the only thing i dont like on this truck. would you have a side veiw picture of your truck,,would like picture i can zoom to see what it looks like with no side molding.

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A couple weeks after I bought the truck, some kids slashed my tires. I eyeballed it and brought home 265/70/17s and they rubbed. So I had to drill out some spacers to work with my bolt pattern, 5/8'' thick I think. :hopeless

1 - 20 of 22 Posts