Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of progress on my white out SS. It turned out pretty unique. Got a couple other things on the way. Really want a hood next. I'd pay somebody to do the Dr. Whistler headlight mod. Ha.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
That looks good. Not a huge fan of white but i like what you have done to your SS. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
115 Posts
Kinda jealous...Looks good:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Still a work in progress. Gota save for a hood and def a headlight mod.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
115 Posts
You ever think of painting the SS wheels white?

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
That looks good. Not a huge fan of white but i like what you have done to your SS. :thumbsup:
Cut me deep here Craig, Ive got 2 white TBs. Watch out next time you want something done to your tune man! :laugh::raspberry

To the OP, I know thats a lot of time and work put into your SS and I applaud that! Ive decided in the last few days Im going with a black on white color scheme for my SS, I was debating a white out also but thats a little too much white for me. And the interiors already got it going and so does the exterior. Going to paint the grey grille inserts black, bowtie black, and whatever else I deem necessary!:laugh::bonk:

And white is definitely the best color on an SS, blacks cool but its everywhere so its not unique. Gotta be unique:yes::woot:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Agree with you there. Black/white is def. a killer look. I was back and forth on the two plans. Also, I did check on powder coating my SS rims white, but nobody near me could color match the Summit white. It looked awful when they showed me a slight variation in color. It was a darker white and I wanted a perfect match. So, sold the rims and got custom.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
the only thing I dnt like is the rear wiper arm/ramp and the rear liftgate handle... and you should've done the d-pillars :yes:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts