Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've check a few threads and couldnt find anything. Anyway it seems as though while I am driving there is a fine whining noise that appears to come from the right rear. While in park or nuetral there is no whine. As I continue to drive it continues to whine. I also noticed as I was doing the sea foam thing that there is another apparent whine coming from under the hood. Could this be the belt? Also I replaced the rear differential thinking that that was why I had the noise while driving but it's still there. I was thinking maybe an oxygen sensor? Rear bearings? I dont know I'm really stuck with this. :undecided ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you serious? Did you get a junkyard one? It should have come with new axle tubes, bearings, shafts, and seals.

And how can an oxygen sensor cause any noise? Really?
sorry buddy i meant differntial fluid. I went with royal purple. 2 1/4 quarts and no change. I was thinking oxygen sensor because it's like a weezing noise like a very lite grinding sound. I looked through so many threads and cant figure it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts