Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How did the Smaxx endlinks go on?? Pretty easy? How are they?
Aside from the old end links being stuck, they were a very easy install. Assuming the originals come off easily, it's a half hour project. Upper an lower bolt for each link slide into place and torque down with no "convincing". I am going to install the rears soon and do a full write up on how to and review their performance. Based on how the fronts perform,I recommend these to anyone considering them.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
So these new Smaxx end links are actually decent for once? Ive gone through a set of stockers and Moog ones, the Moog one lasted for like 20k and Ive driven around for 2+ years on shot end links because I couldnt find a set that work properly. My SS is quiet, 02 sounds like the rear end is super loose.

How much for the end links?

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are really nice so far. I haven't had them for long, so I don't know about longevity yet. But they aren't a one piece design, so worn parts can be replaced instead of the entire link. I believe they are something like $90 a set. Front and rears come separately.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.