Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Whick speakers to go with

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  3Dog 
#1 ·
Hey I'm looking to replace factory speakers and was wandering what's the best speaker setup for the money. My budget was about 60 bucks a pair. I don't have the Bose sound system. Looking for clean acoustic sounds with a lil thump. Speaker sizes are 6.5in for front and 5 1/4 for rear.

#2 ·
I am sure after 11 months you have found an answer to your question, but thought I would post here just in case someone does a search. Just replaced my rear door speakers (6") in my '07 non-Bose Envoy. One wasn't working, so I replaced both. I used Kenwood 6" speakers (Kenwood KFC-1666S) from Crutchfield for $49 for the pair, plus comes with a free adapter harness so it is plug and play. Including taking the door panels off and reinstalling (which is super easy for this vehicle), took me about 20 minutes per side. And the sound is 100% better, more bass than stock and better clarity. I recommend...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.