Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vehicle auto shipping from state to state from Baltimore to Watsonville, which transport service is best-closed shipping or open shipping? :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
As far as I know there should be some companies that provide shipping services, or you can easily google for more information, I am pretty sure you will be able to find something that will fit your need perfectly

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently shipped a car from WA to TX. I liked the way they worked. The company I used was A1 Auto transport. (I'll leave their info below). I used the closed shipping option since the car is fairly new and I don't really trust open shipment. The price was fairly reasonable and they were there on time. The car was packed nicely and there was no damage by the time they arrived to me. It was comfortable since I was sure that my car was going to be in Dallas when I landed. They have free quote option on their website so you can check if it works for you. I was happy with their work. I am going to use them in the future as well if I ever need to ship a car.

___
Here's the link: https://www.a1autotransport.com/

·
Registered
1 Posts
The best shipping car company I have been working with was Shaughnessy Overland Express. They picked my car up right from my house and delivered it safe and sound in New York. I was amazed that during the car transport from Florida to New York I could see where my car is and speak directly with the driver. Also the Shaughnessy Overland Express stands out on the market because each car gets “white glove” treatment. Company has own tracks equipped with necessary tools making the transportation safe and at the highest level.

6 Posts
Open shipping is much cheaper. I have or relatives have had 3 cars transported over the years, all open. Once there was another car with a slight oil leak. It dropped on to our car forming a round circle about 3 inches across. Then it attracted a lot of dirt so it was one circular spot of dusty black. All of this washed away with some car soap with no permanent effect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts