Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
You know... In the past 2 years, I haven't even looked at the spare tire...:x

...That being said, I'm getting a flat on the way home from work, and I won't be able to get to the spare because the reel will be rusted stuck. And even IF its not rusted stuck, the spare will be flat.:yes:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
I didn't notice mine until I lowered my suspension. Ever since, I've wanted to use them as my daily drivers. But I need three more. Junkyards have turned up nothing so far.
six spoke version on mine
Now you only need 2 more...I know where he lives:dielaugh:...not really....it just sounded good....:woot:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Mine are not 6 spoke, but the are not the really ugly steelies either. I have a 5 spoke steelie... Mine is not as shiny as the one in the pic, but could be... Its black as well

I'm still selling my stock 16s if you're interested, Bob... I would be inclined to include the spare for a little extra. The tire on my spare is brand new, probably 100 miles on them. If that

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
425 Posts
Black steel with tons of holes. I have lowered just to make sure the mechanism is working properly when I need it. As of now, I haven't need to use my spare so it's brand new...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
388 Posts
Thats ironic because i also have a 6 spoke and was thinking of doing the same thing, i beleive only the earlier models had the 6 spoke and then GM cheaped out and threw some generic one on there

1 - 20 of 53 Posts