Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking at wheels/tires on ebay and tire rack...ive decided on two choices and they are both stock for my trailblazer..i really like the high polished 18s and found couple decent deals on wheel and tire combo in new condition..my questions are though..should i go with them or go to the SS 20s which should bolt right on?? if i go with the SS wheels how do they perform in snow in the winter?? living in pa i have mountains to travel to work and live on a ridge, i gotta have something thatll get me around.. any advice would be appreciated..thank you

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,079 Posts
I live in Philly and I have ran my TBSS wheels in the snow and the wheels showed no damage.. Just rinse them off and a good wax will protect them. I recommend you get a good tire. Hankook or Toyo. Cause the stock Goodyear tires that came on the TBSS wear out quickly.

I know have powdercoated 22" wheels and they are very easy to maintain.

If you go polished wheels make sure they are clearcoated or will hate the elbow grease it takes to keep them clean..

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats one thing i thought bout doing, just keeping my stock 17s and bf goods for winter..also thought bout selling them to help pay for new ones, but think id be better off to use them for winter months..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts