Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any guys from CT tell me where to find a good tint shop. Im in Danbury. Thanks

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
I forget what the place is called but my gf is from east haven and she said there was a good place around or in new haven where a bunch of her friends have had it done. I was goin to look into getting it done in CT while visiting her parents on the weekend but I just got mine done in Boston. I'll ask her later to see f she knows the name...

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks appreciate if you can get the name. I dont mind driving down there not that far really if they can do a good job. Whats the the most tint you can get on the windshield?

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
If i remember correctly (i'm originally from ct) I think its illegal to have any kind of tint on the windshield and front windows...this is also going back about 4 years, things could've changed and I could be wrong

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
:iagree: im pretty sure its illegal in any state to have the windshield tinted... i mean even getting the fronts at 20% to match the rear is illegal too but i got that done anyway, but the windshield will prob bring you more attention from the police..:m2:

i couldn't get the name of the shop but if i get it ill let you kn0w

1 - 6 of 6 Posts