Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New memeber here proud owner of a 04 Envoy with the 5.3L.

Now I've been browsing the site looking for tips on where to buy some of the basic bolt on's. ie. Exhaust/Intake/Headers. Looks like most of the major players are down in the states.

Where is the best place that supplies Envoy/Blazers with parts at decent prices in Canada?

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Welcome to Trailvoy!:D

We are very stuck here in Canada. Your chances of getting things for your 5.3 is a lot better than for the I6. There are various speed shops in your area that may be able to provide you with information. Luckily I live close the the border so I can pick stuff up from the US.

The Magnaflow cat back system looks really good on these trucks. I have found some custom exhaust shops here that do good work for much less money than purchasing the brand name exhaust sytems.

The intake system is up to your own preference as well as headers. Use the search function to find the many discussions that may answer all of your questions without having to wait for replys :thumbsup:

Check out www.burnabyauto.com for some quotes for a comparison to your local shops. They are very competetive here in Vancouver.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
20 Posts
I'm in Vancouver and have thought this exact thing.

I had my exaust mods done by a local shop, removed stock muffler and resonator and welded on a Flowmaster 40 series and 3 inch out the back to a 4 inch tip, sounds deep and MEAN! :D

I have LED tail lights (I know some don't like them but they flow with the lines on my SS) that I ordered off the internet and installed myelf.

I would also reccommend http://www.mopacautosupply.com/ for any sort of performance requirements, everything I've needed in the past (Not for SS but for other cars) they have had. Not sure if there is one in Alberta but I know there is one in Langley. I'm sure they ship stuff as well.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who is addicted to modding up here in Canada! :)

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
couple places to look at is mopac......jb's powercentre....I usually buy my stuff from the US......the only downfall is stupid brokerage fees!! Welcome to the site!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts