Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
36 Posts
Screwing? Yes.

I created that sentence in 1964 in Huntington Beach High School English IV Lit class.
Should have known that the guy who cannot tolerate poorly worded sentences or the slaughter of the written word was having sport with us. Personally I find it refreshing, but then again, I too am of the age where we were taught to diagram a sentence.

· Registered
3 Posts

· Registered
2009 Trailblazer Lt
199 Posts
Mine came with a plain mirror, no compass or temp display. Bought a mirror, from a Silverado I think, and installed it, the wiring was all there, just plugged it in.
Under the hood, I bought the ambient air temp sensor and wiring harness. Two wires on the harness run into the purple connector in the picture. Don't remember which pins, but see post #8. I think the diagram is the purple connector. Wiring from the purple connector to the mirror was already there.

· Premium Member
'05 TB 4.2 EXT
6,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
"into which the new sensor will pop." and "never use a preposition to end a sentence" OR "never end a sentence with a preposition."

Or are you just screwing with us and had to struggle to create the errant sentence?
Sometimes ..... "a cigar is just a cigar" Murphy Browne

· Registered
3 Posts
Mine came with a plain mirror, no compass or temp display. Bought a mirror, from a Silverado I think, and installed it, the wiring was all there, just plugged it in.
Under the hood, I bought the ambient air temp sensor and wiring harness. Two wires on the harness run into the purple connector in the picture. Don't remember which pins, but see post #8. I think the diagram is the purple connector. Wiring from the purple connector to the mirror was already there.

Thanks, I will check the wires

21 - 26 of 26 Posts