Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to replace one of my upper ball joints at only 37k miles. So I will be replacing both upper ball joints. Should I replace my lowers as well? What are the best ones to buy? Where is the cheapest place to buy them? Any advice on install? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
423 Posts
I have to replace one of my upper ball joints at only 37k miles. So I will be replacing both upper ball joints. Should I replace my lowers as well? What are the best ones to buy? Where is the cheapest place to buy them? Any advice on install? Thank you in advance!
if you can a great replacement set is from "moog" most autoparts store carry their parts, and they have been the standard chasis part of nascar for well over 20 years.

very fair prices, great parts!

·
Registered
2009 non_gmt360 other
883 Posts
There are quite a few important pieces in a vehicle that you should never cheap out on. Ball joints is one of them. Get QUALITY stuff. I don't even know what's quality and what's not, I haven't replace a ball joint in years, but don't get a crappy one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.