Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I know this might sound like a dumb question but where is the air filter located? Does anyone have any pics?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
912 Posts
When you open the engine, it is under a box in the bottom left hand side of the engine compartment. There is a big black cover over it right below the washer fluid fill.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
164 Posts
There should be 3 screws one next to the washer fluid lid one on the side next to the front on the engine side, and one that hides in a corner between the fender and front radiator support near the headlight (you may need a flashlight to see it), then for me its a pain to remove kind of have to force it out just be gentle and it will come out with out breaking anything.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
You should also sit down some day and read the Owner's Manual cover to cover. The air filter is discussed on pages 5-12 and 5-20, and there are many other mandatory maintenance items listed there as well.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
465 Posts
You should also sit down some day and read the Owner's Manual cover to cover.
:crackup: I had my last car for 22 years. I just found the manual at the bottom of the glove box. Maybe I should skim through it before I sell the car? :crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts