Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get a message that my post has to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown? How many posts do I have to make before being automatically approved and/or how long does it take the moderator to approve them?:rolleyes:

This new software sure doesn't seem ready for prime time.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
8 Posts
I have had my account a little over a year and only done 2 post 2nd being today.
And mine does not and honestly don’t recall my first one having to be approved. May be on a time limit

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As you can see I have over 300 posts and it is only the new software that seems to have been misconfigured. Obviously I can make some posts. This one for example. But there is a thread in General that I had the solution to a problem and it wouldn't post my solution saying that a moderator would have to approve it before anyone would see it. That was about a week ago. I'm looking for the "moderator" to either say that they fixed the issue or explain why my post has never been approved.

·
Administrator
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
373 Posts
Found and approved your post.

Seems a Spam Checking tool had it's post scamming limit removed, so all posts had a chance of being put into moderation. Put the limit back into place

Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.