Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is my problem its winter time and i do need my car to re circulate the hot air inside my car it does is but my A/C is still working :bonk::weird:what to do?my main point is recirculate air with A/C off i dont wont :nono:eek:ut let air to come inside :suicide::duh:my car because some time it bother me i smell the feul from other cars any one knows how to make that happen help plz .

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,267 Posts
it turns on recirculate in order to get rid of moisture...
especially in cold areas... as soon as youd start recirculating warm inside air... your windows would start to fog up from moisture you brought into car from wet shoes, pants, umbrellas, etc... and the moisture from the breathing of several human beings---

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Lots of Hondas and Toyotas allow recirculate without AC, and in the winter in Oregon I'd always laugh at those dumb drivers wiping the condensation off the inside of the windows so they could see out. Goofs.

It's a safety issue.

If it's so cold outside that it's not safe to run the AC, the trailvoy is smart enough to cease using it so the evaporator doesn't freeze solid.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
The re-circulate won't work unless the a/c is on. The only time the a/c won't go on automatically is when the outside temp gets below 37 degrees. If you manually turn off the a/c, the recirculate won't work.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
161 Posts
i have the manual hvac, I can have recirc on and a/c off but only if adjusted to blow out the dash vents. ?? really bugs me how it will override what you ask it to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts