Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find some, but I can't find anything. I'd like to stay away from the 1.5", but I need to stay away from cutting up my current tires. I'm not putting the old ones back on.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
9 Posts
A spacer is not going to fix an alignment problem!
That doesn't solve my question. I have other issues, I know, but that isn't as urgent.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
So what exactly is the problem you’re having? You didn’t say. You just said you can’t find 1/4” spacers. Look on eBay, amazon, google. If the problem is the wear on your tires then get an alignment. If you want your wheels to stick out more then go with the 1.5” spacers.

·
Registered
2006 gmc trailblazer_ls
179 Posts
Wheel spacers 1/4"

If your are steering away from 1.5” spacer for a reason. There really isnt one. I have them on my denali envoy since January and no issues. And there the cheap ones from amazon. When i was looking for spacer there was only options of 1.25,1.5,2”. If for safety reasons your avoiding the 1.5 then acctually the 1/4” ones will actually be less safe. You will have less thread engaging to hold your wheels on. Least with the 1.5 they are bolted on then your wheels to the spacers. But if your looking to fix your tire issues like everyone else stated thats an alignment issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts