Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 03 trailblazer lt, and I have these tires currently on the stock rims^

I am almost positive that they will fit with these new rims but I wanted to be sure before I actually bought them^

I'm also not entirely sure if these new rims will even fit on the trailblazer or if I need spacers or anything like that. Also if these are the wrong rims and anyone knows of a better set that look a lot like these, please let me know.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2005 Chevy Trailblazer LS
48 Posts
I got a 03 trailblazer lt, and I have these tires currently on the stock rims^

I am almost positive that they will fit with these new rims but I wanted to be sure before I actually bought them^

I'm also not entirely sure if these new rims will even fit on the trailblazer or if I need spacers or anything like that. Also if these are the wrong rims and anyone knows of a better set that look a lot like these, please let me know.

Thanks for any help!
As far as I know the lug pattern on Trailblazers of this year is 6x127mm so that rim may not fit. I have AT tires in the same size and I ended up needing spacers because I used the stock rim and the tire rubbed on the steering knuckle. Wouldnt be a problem with the correct offset although you may have to trim the well guards if you get some rubbing when turning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know the lug pattern on Trailblazers of this year is 6x127mm so that rim may not fit. I have AT tires in the same size and I ended up needing spacers because I used the stock rim and the tire rubbed on the steering knuckle. Wouldnt be a problem with the correct offset although you may have to trim the well guards if you get some rubbing when turning.
Yeah I actually had to trim part of the strut knuckle (whatever its called) so the tire i have on now would fit. Would you know of any other rims I should look at? Like really good ones that would fit and look like the one I had in the post?

·
Registered
2005 Chevy Trailblazer LS
48 Posts
Yeah I actually had to trim part of the strut knuckle (whatever its called) so the tire i have on now would fit. Would you know of any other rims I should look at? Like really good ones that would fit and look like the one I had in the post?
Ive tried to search before myself but all I saw were ugly looking chrome rims; maybe I didnt look in the right place so cant offer other options. Thats part of the reason I ended up using my stock wheels instead. One option you could consider is buying adapters that act similar to spacers but would allow you to use a wheel with a different lug pattern like the more common 6x5.5 that silverados use. If you go that route I would recommend at least 1.5 inches or above so you dont have to trim the lug studs. Just make sure you buy quality ones, that theyre hub centric, and you or whoever installs them follows the correct procedure.

·
Registered
2007 GMC Envoy Denali 5.3
41 Posts
We don't have much of a choice in wheels as we are the only vehicle that uses our particular bolt pattern 6x5 or 6x127mm not counting the Chevy SSR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.