Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what bugs you the most when driving.

For me there's 2 things.

1) People that don't use their turn signals
2) People that drive slow in the left lane (like under the speed limit slow) and don't yield to faster traffic. In PA and NJ, it's KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS!!!!!

Oh, I have many many others, and fdon't get me started about texting ot using a phone while driving :hissy:

Chris

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
I have too many to call one a pet. However, people who pass and then slow down so I have to either pass them or slow down, ranks right there near the top. :hissy: Also here in WI.: If you drive in the left lane, no matter if you are going the speed limit or over, you can be ticketed for impeding traffic if there is a line of cars behind you.

·
Registered
804 Posts
All the ones stated so far

I will add one for when I am in my POV or on my bike, the people who do 10 over the speed limit in a passing zone then go 5 under in the no passing zone then when you get a chance to pass them they speed up:mad:

When I am in the ambulance

You have a line of 5 or 6 cars the car immediately infront of you not pulling over while everybody else is

Or the one who make eye contact with you then pull out infront of you anyways

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,111 Posts
People who think rules of the road are optional because they are late for work. See the same ones every day. Here's a free tip...get your a$$ out of bed ten minutes earlier! :duh: :bonk:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
741 Posts
Mine is when people sit at a light when it has turned Green and they sit there even longer. So long that I have to beep them to make them move.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
625 Posts
All of the above plus burnt out brake and turn signal lamps so when they suddenly decide to turn it's like what the ****!!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
--Tailgaters, I have given a few brake checks before, or I will give them a stare out the side mirror, they usually get the message.

--People who start off from a traffic light WAY to slow or dont move at all, I thought my start was slow enough

--Cars with no brake lights AT ALL, or just that 3rd brake light, that is horrible

I hardly ever speed anymore, im pretty good at keeping the speed limit these days, I leave early ANYWHERE I go most the time..

The only time I do not use my turn signal is when I am in the turning lane, dont really see a reason for it in a turning lane.

I have also started learning that I might need that seatbelt buckled when I am in the car, seen way too many bad accidents this past week. Got a ticket a month ago for no seatbelt, only $10!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
people who can't drive.......

i have a lot of pet peeves.....not yeilding right of way to EMS/FIRE/Police annoys me....

those who don't look before they change lanes

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
this pecker flies by me in the left lane, gets over to the right lane, and slows down to well below my cruising speed.
:hijacked:eek:fftopic:

That is one talented pecker.... :x:crackup::crackup::crackup::rotfl:
(you have no idea how hard I am laughing right now.. )

Sorry about the hi-jack, but I had too. Now, carry on.. :tiphat

1 - 20 of 83 Posts