Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well nothing crazy, did the custom ss engine cover (by the way thanks blktbz for the directions) and i got a few more parts painted, and did something new...cut a hole thru the washer fuild tank and my friend helped remold n seal the intake pipe around it...so its actually running threw it to the bottom under the bumper true cold air intake...enjoy the pics

oh yea im looking for the top of the intake box, i cleaned out the storage and threw it out by mistake, so if neone doesnt want there's ill buy it off you. just PM me

enjoy

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, yea im going to try to finally make it this year i always get screwed with work, or another show around here, or just plain im broke haha but its looking good this year to be out there

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually intake seats right under the bumper behind the fog light to give u a good idea, i 4got to take pics of that but i will this weekend when i uncover her to wash n wax her

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
I wanna see more pics of the intake. That looks pretty awesome.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
that looks awesome! didn't even know it was an I6 till ssmedt mentioned it. lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lmao thanks guys for the love on the intake, the lil custom job took about one full day, ill have more pics up this weekend on where the intake filter sits. and im royally screwed if i stop liking blue lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh yea if neone doesnt want their intake cover let me know lol i threw mine out by mistake a while ago lol **** happens

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
I am suprised you didnt sand and smooth out all the underhood stuff painted blue to make it really pop ? for a show truck that is :confused:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
wow looks awesome :tiphat

where in jurz are yu

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
that looks awesome man.. very clean for an I6.. had me fooled for a sec.. where did you get the ss cover from?? i have my engine plastics painted but i want another SS one (i have a TBSS) so i can take it and get professionaly airbrushed.. i been everywhere tryin to find where to but one..

keep up the good work..

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
wait a minute?? :eek:WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PCM COVER?!?!?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING AROUND FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Thats a sweet looking mod! Great job man!! Love how it looks clean and blue!!

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
double post...sorry

1 - 20 of 39 Posts