Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm am in the process of purchasing a Rockwood Roo 19. The dry weight weight is only 3,070lbs with a GVWR of 4,341lbs. I am going to buy a weight distributing hitch, but is there one any of you would recommend. This isn't the heaviest of loads to pull but I just want something there to control sway. Any recommendations are appreciated.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
607 Posts
I've heard several raves about the Hensley Arrow...www.hensleymfg.com. Weight distributing and eliminates sway. They are pricey, but worth it from what I hear.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
24 Posts
I went with the Reese weight distributing hitch and it works awesome for pulling a car on a trailer with the combined weight of 5500 lbs. I would go with a reputible company like this that sells a lot of trailer accessories. Try going to www.etrailer.com they have feedback on a lot of their products there as well.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
23 Posts
In my opinion, The Hensley Arrow is the best, but might be overkill for your set-up.
I'm an RV parts manager for an Indiana dealership.
We are a Rockwood dealer as well, so i am familiar the Roo.
If it were me, i'd look into the 600 or even the 1000 lb version of "The Equal-i-zer Hitch" You can research these @ equalizerhitch.com.
It's a weight distributing hitch with integrated sway control.

If you should ever need any parts for your Roo give me a yell.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts