Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I'm just looking for a basic wig wag system. something to move traffic with a blue light. any thing special I need to know about an 06 LS. I looked it up, said you should us a positive switch or something like that.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
If you haven't gotten them yet, check here http://priority1emergency.com/ecommerce/os/catalog/index.php

Under pre-owned equipment then flashers.

Pretty good deals, that is were I am ordering mine from. I am getting both wig-wags and taillight flashers.
+1 for Priority One.

Sarah is on top of things there. I ordered Talon brackets and was not sure they would work for what I wanted to do, and when I got them, they were not what I expected (my fault, not theirs). She had e-mailed me to see if I was happy with them. I explained the situation to her, and that it was entirely my fault, but that I found another use for them so it was all good. She gave me a credit for part of the purchase price anyway, which I did not ask for.

Their customer service is outstanding.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.