Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every one im new to this forum but had my trailblazer for over a year now and love it.. Im looking to do a few engine mods and have alot of questions. My interior has a full system.hid in the head lights and fogs 1000k strobes in front and rear lights.. i plan on taking my roof rack off in the upcoming weeks but the rain is holding me off so if u have any suggestions please feel free to pm me thanks

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Welcome to Trailvoy :thumbsup:

You will find the search button is your best friend here. We have so many posts on things like the PCM tune and removing the roof racks. Some guys have done K&N intakes and exhaust and we have a full blown section for Off Roading.

Check out the forums and search ..... you will have enough reading for hours. Then when you are stuck, ask a question and the people here will be pleased to help you through any tough spots. The most common things are addressed in the stickys at the top of each forum area.

Cheers,

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
welcome to the site.....

search is your friend

hope you stick around and enjoy :D

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
welcome to the group. takin the roof rack off is probably the easiest way to clean our trucks up. u have a few options for the holes afterward. the free way is to through the stock bolts back in, or u can do what i did and just go to the hardware store and get some headless bolts and squirt some silicone in the hole and then screw the new bolts in. good luck and just ask if u have ne questions

1 - 10 of 10 Posts