Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys having trouble with any of your state reps or VP? My VP was last active
Last Activity: 03-14-2009 12:20 PM
I have tried sending him many pm's and i also have his phone number and have tried calling him many times but he does not have any voice mail for his cell number; I am actually getting a little worried about him but anyway i have another member who is ready to assume the VP slot. has anyone had to remove anyone from office? I believe that the rules state that with 3 months of no activity one can be taken out of the position without warning? what are your thoughts?

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
any of you guys having trouble with any of your state reps or VP? My VP was last active
Last Activity: 03-14-2009 12:20 PM
I have tried sending him many pm's and i also have his phone number and have tried calling him many times but he does not have any voice mail for his cell number; I am actually getting a little worried about him but anyway i have another member who is ready to assume the VP slot. has anyone had to remove anyone from office? I believe that the rules state that with 3 months of no activity one can be taken out of the position without warning? what are your thoughts?
If he is not responding and not handling the responsibilities, we need to move on.

The final say comes from big ed... but I'm sure he won't want inactive members involved.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
hey kevin do what you feel is best for your chapter, I know its a hard decision but your chapter must move on. it is in the rules so everyone already know's what could happen.

I really hate to said it but luis (lmmj) is starting to make me feel the same way, barely any post, no participation in the chapter at all, he's a friend but I think he's not really into his truck or us anymore...:worried:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
I would have to agree with Ed, they should have been aware of the guidelines that were stated when accepting the position and if they are not abiding by those guidelines then there are subject the consequences of removal. Fortunately my VP can't disappear, because I will find him...muwhahaha! :p..besides I think Bill would make sure he stood out like a sore thumb :laugh:

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
I hate to say it Kevin but I agree. The rules, is da rules! If it comes to this for any of my guys, they'll be removed as well.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
well, I finally decided to send luis a PM about whats going on with him, I don't really know how to handle this. he's been a active meet go'er and a good friend until this year, we've done allot of miles together (NY, OH 3-4 times, WI) but something changed between last year and this year and I don't know what it is. I'd really hate to remove him from the Ill rep spot but hes not being part of us anymore at all. the weird part is he's still very active on the site, posting from time to time but does nothing dealing with or post nothing dealing with the chapter...:confused:

depending on his response, I know I'm going to have to put personal feeling aside and do what I need to do...:(

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, I finally decided to send luis a PM about whats going on with him, I don't really know how to handle this. he's been a active meet go'er and a good friend until this year, we've done allot of miles together (NY, OH 3-4 times, WI) but something changed between last year and this year and I don't know what it is. I'd really hate to remove him from the Ill rep spot but hes not being part of us anymore at all. the weird part is he's still very active on the site, posting from time to time but does nothing dealing with or post nothing dealing with the chapter...:confused:

depending on his response, I know I'm going to have to put personal feeling aside and do what I need to do...:(
sorry to hear that ed; yeah I had to take jeff out of the VP slot; still have not heard from him and at this point i just hope he is ok:worried:

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Similar experience with my VA prez...
Last Activity: 07-24-2009 11:08 AM

Couple guys from VA are thinking about meeting up. I sent joemoto a pm and an email because he hadn't been on for 3 weeks and got nothing back. Tomorrow will be one month with inactivity, I hate to do it but I'll have to pull the plug on him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts