Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just bought this envoy recently and can't find the trim level anywhere, not on the vehicle, not in the owner's manual, not at the dealership where it was sold.

I think it might be an SLT because it does not have leather or a sunroof, but it does have heated seats, compass and thermometer in the mirror, power driver's seat...etc. Besides that its pretty basic. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
:thumbsup:Nice truck (except for the fast and furious flames) but we have a super cool member who can tell you, all you need to do is ask and give your VIN number!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
and the easiest way to tell,,and correct me if im wrong,, the slt's say slt on the d-pillar cover.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The previous owner of my Envoy had company decals there, so they must have removed the trim decal because it is no longer there.

From what I've gathered its an SLE with some options (i.e. heated cloth seats, thermo/compass rearview mirror, power seats and lumber airbag...etc.)

Thanks for everyone's input.

Just diagnosed the engine codes today, hopefully its nothing too bad. P0068 Throttle Position, P0172 Bank 1, System Rich.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
The previous owner of my Envoy had company decals there, so they must have removed the trim decal because it is no longer there.

From what I've gathered its an SLE with some options (i.e. heated cloth seats, thermo/compass rearview mirror, power seats and lumber airbag...etc.)

Thanks for everyone's input.

Just diagnosed the engine codes today, hopefully its nothing too bad. P0068 Throttle Position, P0172 Bank 1, System Rich.
Your user cp says you have a IL6 p0172 Bank 1 is for a V8, the drivers side.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
18 Posts
Slt/sle

Yep, it's the SLE.
The SLT has leather and a wood grain dash.

Nice truck.
I purchased an 06 Envoy about 6 months ago. And just found this site.
I too have been trying to figure out if I have a SLE or SLT. Here is a link that may help:
http://autos.aol.com/cars-GMC-Envoy-2006/equipment/

I have conflicting options for SLE/SLT. Like leather interior but no wood grain dash. I also have several other options, like a 6 disc CD, polished wheels, sunroof, roof rack, etc. not standard on the SLE. Bottom line is it's probably a SLE with a couple option packages. Whatever it is I'm pleased with the vehicle and very happy I found this site.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
5 Posts
all slt's are not the same

Hi everyone, from BC Canada here. This is my 3rd 2002 envoy slt and I've loved my first two and kicked myself for selling each of these but I made money on them.
My new to me 3rd slt I bought off the internet but was surprised to see the wheels were not the polished ones but the same as FreshPrince1's wheels. I was also surprised to see it not have the sunroof and bose stereo. I thought all slt's were loaded the same....oh yes, mine doesn't have the air suspension as well.
The truck has dic, woodgrain, leather, under hood light, interior footwell lights, and glovebox lights that my old slt's had.
As well the running boards are not like the standard boards but more like bars.
So, do I have a real slt or an sle with some changes?
Thanks,
Walter:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts