Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on getting a PCM for Less tune and would like to know what to do before I send in mine with the build sheet? I plan on getting a CAI, ACDelco Iridium plugs, clean the throttlebody and a Res delete. Will a gain anything measurable from a turbo muffler or will it just make it louder? I have read allot here and it seems the consensis is that the stock exhaust is as good/freeflowing as we'll ever need. Is there anything I'm missing?
Oh, so you all know. I have a 02 TB LS that is all stock and has 116000 miles on it. runs great and I'm happy with it but these mods are, I believe, Going to make it even better and let me gain a little performance and a few MPG.

Thanks to all that chime in and help me out here. It's a great site.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
8,149 Posts
You don't need to do anything before getting the tune. The only thing that will affect the tune is the CAI. If you know for sure you are getting a CAI, just add it to the build sheet for the tune. :m2:

·
Registered
2002 chevy
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is what Kelly told me

Hi therer, your ideas sound great. You don't technically need any modifications for the tune to work well, but an intake & regular maintenance will be a good base for us to start with!

Thank you,

Kelly
PCMforless

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
I was just curious about this pcm seens how the topic is out. I was reading something along the lines of the pcm and it was saying that it is ajustable from drivers seat now that might not be the same as what you guys are talking about here so I was just curious. Would you guys recomend this to anyone that say uses there veh. in the bush and as a daily driver you can also PM me if you have any info for me on these plz and thank you:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.