·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
i think they're going for the i was in the ghetto and my truck got f'd up look

·
Registered
483 Posts
:crackup: I think he should have had his truck just alittle more put together before he took it to a show..

If it wasnt in complete shambles it may not look half bad..:undecided

It looks like he may be putting tvs in the front doors..

Im curious if he drove that thing there like that haha

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
Looks like an SS to me, but i don't have one so i really can't tell.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
From the look of the front fender it looks like an Envoy.:m2: Nope, sorry, never mind, nothing to see here, move along.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
From the look of the front fender it looks like an Envoy.:m2:
I am almost positive that is a trailblazer fender based on the location of the crease above the wheel well; the headlight opening; and that is also a TB hood; and the drivers door panel (which looks like is set up for a TV) is from a TB:yes:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I hope no body got hurt in that wreck.:ugh:

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
I am almost positive that is a trailblazer fender based on the location of the crease above the wheel well; the headlight opening; and that is also a TB hood; and the drivers door panel (which looks like is set up for a TV) is from a TB:yes:
You're right. I first looked at the headlight opening. It just seemed too big for a TB. Must have been one of those optical delusions.:eek:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
No no no, you all just don't seem to get it. Front bumper, grill, headlights, and everything inside; well, they all ad weight. He wants a screamingly fast SS! But he still wants to be part of the hip crowd, so he installs a tv in the door, but he has to sacrifice the speaker to do so! :thumbsup:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
I agree, if your ride is still a work in progress and you have no bumper and primer on your car, please! keep it in the shop until it's done :hopeless....but on another note I do like the white bagged XL, looks pretty clean.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
91 Posts
too much even for me lol..i like the bagged xl..clean..im down with the custom thing, but geez lord idk bout the doors..never been a fan of them but again i have a hedgehog on my hood lol just my 2 cents:D:excited:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Heaven forbid it rain that day...haha. Whats up the the yellow silverado's hood in the background of so called SS? It looks like it extends about 3 feet past the gril..

·
Registered
483 Posts
Heaven forbid it rain that day...haha. Whats up the the yellow silverado's hood in the background of so called SS? It looks like it extends about 3 feet past the gril..
haha it looks almost as if it opens sideways and its and optical illusion thats it sticks out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts